- Solid command of C++ and other programming languages.
- Strong understanding of 3D maths concepts.
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong work ethic.
- Very good interpersonal skills.
- Technical problem solving skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Self-starter who takes initiative and ownership and has the ability to work under pressure and see things through to completion.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent education/experience.
- Relevant industry experience of 2+ yrs.
- Experience developing on 360/PS3/PC and Wii platforms is a plus.
- Worked on at least 1 shipped product.