THIS TIME IT’S REAL!
AFL 23 is the most authentic video game football experience to date.
Featuring the fully licensed 2023 AFL Premiership and AFL Women’s competitions and over 30 detailed stadiums, it’s time to play footy for real.
• Incorporates over 1200 players across the AFL/AFLW, with motion-captured animation, photo-realistic likenesses, in-depth skills and unique player traits powered by Champion Data.
• Gameplay built on the bespoke Big Ant Studios’ Sports Engine, and featuring gameplans developed in association with AFL coaches to have players react as they would on the field.
• Build your favourite AFL or AFLW club into a footballing powerhouse in the Management Career mode, overseeing drafting and player development, you’ll be in full control of your team’s path to the silverware.
• Create your own clubs, players and stadiums, then share them with the world online. The renowned Big Ant Studios Academy tools come to an AFL game for the first time.
• Take on all comers! Play with up to 4 local co-op players online, with cross-play enabled, to take on any challenger, anywhere.
• Commentary featuring Anthony Hudson, Hamish McLachlan, Daisy Pearce, Daniel Harford, Kelli Underwood and Jason Bennett.