Big Ant is currently seeking a Mid to Senior Environment Artist. We are looking for a highly talented and motivated person to work on our Sports titles at our Melbourne studio.
- Working with Development director, Artists and Programmers to ensure highest quality output.
- Creation of high-resolution models for baking/re-topologising into game ready assets.
- Creation of 3d real-time game ready models.
- Unwrapping and baking of assets.
- Creation of 2d texture maps.
- Working with in house engine to achieve best possible results.
SKILLS and KNOWLEDGE
- Other 3d package knowledge is a plus.
- PBR fundamentals.
- Substance Designer.
- Substance Painter.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Minimum 3 years full time experience at a game studio.
- Traditional art.
- Working knowledge of UE4 or Unity.
- Good eye for scale.
- Good problem-solving skills.