At Big Ant Studios we are expanding our Quality Assurance and Game Testing Department and seeking enthusiastic people with a keen interest in sport and sports games to join our team as a Junior QA Tester, to help with the delivery, success, and ongoing maintenance of our games.
- Follow Big Ant QA processes, provide embedded support to the development team & set the highest standards in testing to help fulfil the requirements of multiple, ongoing projects.
- Methodically recreate bugs and provide accurate information to assist with fixing problems.
- To communicate well to all levels of staff within the Big Ant team, both verbally & via effective, high quality bug reports.
- Regularly execute test cases throughout the project life cycle.
- Ensure all tasks are carried out efficiently & all instructions are followed accurately.
- Provide feedback, suggestions and improvements to assist with the overall design of the game.
- Provide assistance where required to Senior QA, Producer and Development Director.
- Quality and functionality evaluation of pre-release, public beta release, and pre-tech versions of software.
- An inclination to learn, adapt and develop within a rapidly iterative and responsive working environment.
- Working as part of a team and the ability to communicate well with programmers, artists and other specialists.
- Flexible, with the willingness to work outside of normal hours if necessary.
- Passionate about quality and an understanding of the importance of QA within the development process.
- Exceptional analytical skills; attention to detail is vital.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Friendly and approachable.
- Computer literate; strong ability to pick up and adapt to new software quickly.
- Applicants must be self-motivated, responsible and versatile.
- A passion for gaming and expertise in game playing in various game genres, both online and offline is desirable.
The company: Big Ant Studios is one of the oldest and largest game developers in Australia. Based in City Road, Southbank, we develop premium character action, racing, and sports content for multiple platforms.
Benefits: Big Ant offers a central location, an experienced team and perks include daily lunches, voluntary social events, public transport costs and professional development support.
Big Ant encourages applications and enquiries from women and other underrepresented developers.