*Please note you will need to have working rights in Australia. At this stage, we cannot sponsor a working visa. This is an in-person, on-location in-studio position.*
Big Ant Studios are looking for a highly talented and motivated Senior 3D Environmental Artist to play a key role in the studio.
Join us in making some of consoles and PCs biggest sports titles from our centrally located Adelaide studio.
- Working with a multi-skilled team to ensure the highest quality output.
- Creating high-resolution models for baking/re-topologising into game-ready assets.
- Creating 3d real-time game-ready models.
- Unwrapping and baking of assets.
- Creating 2d texture maps.
- Working with the in-house engine to achieve the best possible results.
You will have:
- 3D Art experience
- Maya – other 3d package knowledge is a plus.
- PBR techniques.
- Substance texturing packages Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Traditional art.
- Working knowledge of UE4 or Unity.
- Interest in and understanding of sport
- Good eye for scale.
- Good problem-solving skills.
Big Ant Studios is one of the oldest and largest game developers in Australia. Based in Southbank, Melbourne, and another studio in the Adelaide CBD, we develop premium sports titles for multiple platforms.
At Big Ant, we believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are key to creating experiences everyone can enjoy. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or national origin and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
*Please note you will need to have working rights in Australia. At this stage, we cannot sponsor a working visa.*