Join Big Ant Studios as a UI/UX Artist and be part of making some of console and mobiles’ biggest sports titles from our centrally located Melbourne studio. Working as part of a small collaborative team, your input will impact the design of current and future titles.
We encourage applications and enquiries from women and underrepresented developers.
- Working with Development Director, Artists, Designers and Programmers to ensure highest quality output
- Designing and implementing textures
- Creating user experience flow
- Working with in house engine and tools to achieve best possible results
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Minimum 3 years full time experience at a game studio
- Traditional art
- Working knowledge of UE4 or Unity
- Good problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of 3D packages a plus