Join Big Ant Studios as a UI Artist and be part of making some of console and mobiles’ biggest sports titles from our centrally located Melbourne studio (once we’re back in the office). Your input will impact the design of current and future titles. As a UI Artist you will work as part of our UI/UX team along with our Producers, Game Designers and the Art Director.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating mock-ups based on the game design requirements.
- Creating assets in Illustrator and Photoshop based on the style guide.
- Implementing the UI assets into our in-house engine and making sure they are working as intended on all required platforms.
- Minimum 3 years full time experience at a game studio.
- Hands-on experience of Unreal, Unity or similar game engine.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator are a must).
- Confident understanding of typography and colour theory.
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Traditional art background
- Coding experience
- 3D art skills
Big Ant Studios is one of the oldest and largest game developers in Australia. Based in City Road, Southbank, we develop premium character action, racing, and sports content for multiple platforms.
Big Ant offers a central Melbourne location, an experienced team and perks including daily lunches, voluntary social events, and professional development.
Big Ant encourages applications and enquiries from women and other underrepresented developers.
Please note you will need to have working rights in Australia. At this stage we cannot sponsor a working visa.