The Greatest Game of All!
Rugby League Live 2 is a sports game in the Rugby League series of Rugby League video games. It was developed by Big Ant Studios for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Rugby League Live 2 features a number of different game modes, including a career mode, custom matches and online games. There is also a Fanhub program in which a user can create and edit teams, players and competitions.
- 100 + Leagues & Teams: NRL, Super League, Co-operative Championships, NSW & QLD cups, Toyota Cup, Rep teams, Australian, England and New Zealand Internationals.
- Dynamic Tackling System: Fend and break tackle your way past multiple defenders.
- Create, Customise and Share: Players and teams in Footy Factory.
- Double-Barreled Experts: Commentary from Andrew Voss and Phil 'Gus' Could.
- 34 High Detail Stadia: From Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
- 10-Year Career Mode: Sign sponsors, hire to flight coaching staff, negotiate player contracts and set player training programs & intensity to build the ultimate team.
- Competitive or Co-operative: Multiplayer matches with up to 8 players (4 aside) online.
- Experience System: Earn badges and experience both online and off to rise to the top of the leaderboards.
- Tactical Passing: Perform defensive or attacking passes to best exploit your opponents.
- Spectacular High Ball Catching: Soar high to catch or tap the ball to team mates.