Big Ant Studios is a growing, vibrant game developer, and we want YOU to join our friendly team. We love hearing from experienced, talented, and passionate game developers. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from women and people of diverse and underrepresented backgrounds.
COVID-19 UPDATE: As we are currently working from home, processes are a bit different than usual for hiring. While there is a bit of a go-slow, we’d still like to hear from you and can arrange Skype interviews where suitable. Click on the careers options below to send us an online application.
Why work at Big Ant Studios?
- You’ll be creating fun, innovative games, with a big focus on sports titles.
- You will work at a truly next-gen studio with the latest technology for Xbox and PlayStation, as well as PC and mobile platforms.
- Lunches are supplied, with a rolling menu from some of Melbourne’s top caterers.
- There’s a professional development policy, and Big Ant will pay 50% of any approved elected training courses or professional development programs.
- You’ll be working at our City Road, Southbank office, which is just a short stroll from Flinder’s Street Station.
- Relocation expenses are paid by Big Ant for for successful applicants.
- You will work with a team that values their culture, fosters great working relationships, and is generally the friendly people to be around.