Thanks for visiting our careers page, it’s great to have you here! While we all hunker down to minimise the fallout of the COVID-19 (coronavirus), hiring at Big Ant has slowed a little, but that gives us the opportunity to do some more intensive planning for the studio’s growth.
So while no specific roles are listed, we’re still very keen to hear from you if you’re interested in being considered for any of the following roles:
- 3D art
- 3D animation
- Quality assurance
- Production (rare) or
- Design (SSR!)
If any of the above sound like you, please email [email protected] with a cover letter outlining why you want to work with us and what you bring to the table, along with your resume.
Oh, and alongside your professional background, if you’re interested in sport – that’s a big plus in our books – tell us about it!
Why work at Big Ant Studios?
- Big Ant values its culture, fosters great working relationships, and are generally the friendliest people to be around.
- Lunch is provided daily, with pizza and drinks at knock-off on Fridays.
- We will pay for the relocation of successful interstate and overseas applicants.
- We have a career development program that pays 50% of any elected training courses or professional development programs.
- We work with the latest technologies in games across multiple consoles.
- We’re a short stroll from Flinders Street Station in vibrant Southbank.